Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The latest design in sinks

Well...I don't know if this is the *latest* design in sinks, but I'd certainly never seen it before.

I was surfing the web looking for Seattle custom home builders, and came across the site for Benton Development.

I'm going to share a portion of a photo from their website - from a bathroom they had designed:


Notice that the sinks in this bathroom are raised, and sit above the countertop instead of being countersunk.

Doesn't that look cool?

Of course it's impossible to see if the top drawers are now usable instead of fake.  (That's one think that irritates me about sink designs, they have what look like two drawers  at the top, but of course they aren't drawers, they're just made to look like drawers - so annoying.)

It's a very oriental look...and I am going for an orientalish/minimalistic look in my dream home.

So, these kinds of sinks are on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment